The C8.1T has been specifically designed for higher ceilings where its high SPL capability and controlled 90° dispersion enable it to provide excellent intelligibility in more reverberant rooms. It features an 8″ (200mm) unit with a carbon fibre loaded, polypropylene cone and a 1″ (25mm) horn-loaded dome tweeter mounted side-by-side for optimum dispersion and smooth response off-axis.
- Two-way high performance flush mounting ceiling speaker
- 8″ (200mm) UL94V-0 carbon fibre loaded polypropylene cone bass
- Wide dispersion – 90° conical up to 7kHz
- High & low impedance operation – transformer included
- 110dB max SPL @ 1 metre (16 ohm)
- 125 watt power handling (60W through transformer)
- Polyswitch and thermal fuse protected
- Steel backcan
- UL2043 & UL1480
- Fixed installations in ceiling and walls
- Bars and restaurants
The enclosure is ported to extend the low frequency performance and the 5-point mounting system ensures that installation is fast and secure. Input and link terminals make paralleling units a simple operation and a steel cover plate protects the input connector against fire.
These products comply with UL2043 Fire Tests for Heat & Visible Smoke Release for Discrete Products and their Accessories Installed in Air Handling Spaces.
Listed UL1480 General Signalling Speakers.
SUITABLE FOR USE IN AIR HANDLING SPACES