The DDX118 is a compact, high performance subwoofer for indoor use with DDX10 through DDX15 full-range loudspeakers.
- Multi-purpose, professional, passive full range systems
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion technology achieves ‘point source’ performance and optimum coverage footprint across the audience plane
- Compact, multi-angle enclosures for vertical and horizontal orientation and stage monitor use
- Drivers can be rotated for vertical or horizontal operation by removing screw-free perforated steel grilles
- Live sound reinforcement and portable systems
- Stage monitors and sidefills
- Theatre sound
- Corporate AV events
- Fixed installations in Government, Education, Museums, Hotels and hospitality
It extends the low frequency operating range of the combined system down to 42Hz and can be used singly, stacked in omni or cardioid mode, or flown via integral M10 insets. It features a long-excursion 18” (460mm)/4” (100 mm) voice coil driver in a compact enclosure that has four reflex ports with a large frontal area to reduce turbulent air noise at very high levels.
The DDX118 enclosure is built for the road, constructed from durable plywood and finished in textured black paint. A perforated steel grille protects the driver, and the enclosure has a 35mm pole-mount socket in the top surface and two ergonomic side handles