The PI218 is a dual-driver, high performance subwoofer for use with P.I. Series full-range loudspeakers.
- Dual-driver, direct radiator subwoofer
- 2 x 18” (460mm) drivers with 4” (100mm) voice coils
- Durable plywood enclosure
- Large ports for reduced air noise
- Powder coated, perforated steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handles
- 35mm pole-mount socket
- Feet for vertical or horizonal operation
- Rebate recesses for stable horizontal stacking
- M10 flying inserts
- Portable sound reinforcement
- Live music clubs
- Bars and restaurants
- Corporate AV events and conferences
- Weddings and parties
- Secondary stages at festivals
- HoW, leisure centres and retail outlets
With an operating range of 42Hz-200Hz + 3dB, it produces high output levels with low distortion and can be used singly or stacked horizontally. It features dual 18” (460mm)/4” (100mm) voice coil, long excursion drivers in a reflex enclosure with eight large ports that reduce air turbulence at high output levels.
The PI218 enclosure is constructed from plywood and finished in black textured paint as standard. Integral M10 inserts provide for eyebolt suspension of a single enclosure. Ergonomic handles assist ease of handling and the drivers are protected by a perforated steel grille. Rubber feet on the base of the PI218 resist movement and align with recesses in the top surface for stable horizontal stacking. Feet are also provided on one side of the enclosure for vertical operation of a single cabinet.