With the new V·Series, Martin Audio engineers have designed a range of premium full-range loudspeakers specifically for small-medium scale entertainment installations and family KTV. Three, passive two-way systems — the V.10, V.12 and V.15 —combine the Martin Audio signature sound of warmth, clarity and smooth response with the vocal presence required for a great Karaoke experience.
- Full-range, passive two-way system
- KTV specific voicing
- Enhanced bass response from rear ports
- LF driver with demodulating ring for distortion-free vocals
- User-rotatable horn
- Vertical and horizontal mounting option
- Cloth-backed perforated steel grille
- Trapezoid enclosure with textured finish
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Internal crossover network with LF and HF driver protection
- Twin NL4 connectors
- Multiple M8 rigging inserts
- Family and Premium KTV
- Music bars
The V.15 is a very high-power, passive two-way system designed for premium Karaoke installations that demand the ultimate performance and output from a single enclosure.
It features a powerful 15” (380mm)/3” (75mm) voice coil LF drive unit, and a 1” (25mm) exit HF compression driver with a 1.75” (44mm) polyimide diaphragm for extended high frequency response. Its 80° x 50° coverage pattern is ideal for medium-throw applications, and it delivers superior vocal performance at very high sound levels without harshness. Twin rear ports couple with adjacent walls and ceiling to enhance low frequency output and extension.
The enclosure of the V.15 is constructed from 18mm engineered wood fibre and finished in black textured paint. A cloth-backed protective steel grille protects the drivers, and M8 inserts are provided for eyebolt suspension and installation.